Tuesday, 21 January 2014

My First blog post! WOOO!

Well um.. hello guys! I'll make this and introduction post and just when I feel well, less lazy I'll start with a REAL and LONG post. Filled with pics of me and well other stuff I experience. As I'm typing this, I've just opened up a new tab.... and... I'm clicking my YouTube bookmark...and well I'm just gonna make you guys guess what I'm listening to on it. THERE a CLUE "listening". So umm.. yeah I'll tell you guys when I'm done with this post, I guess. Anyhow, let's start the introduction~!

My name is Siti Maisarah Zurkarnain. I live in Malaysia. I'm a BIG fan of anime. So if you see some anime/manga related posts well that's normal.This year, I'm thirteen and in my country we start high school on the age of thirteen.(for 5 WHOLE years). Anyway, I recently moved to a new state. So I had to leave all my fri-CRAP! I was bluetooth-ing (?) photos from my phone to my laptop so I could post em here... BUT IT KEEPS SAYING ERROR! Oh well, I'll have to search for my usb. (I doubt I'll find it but whatever..)

OK, OK OFF TOPIC BACK TO MY INTRODUCTION. Anyways I've just moved to a new state, leaving all my old friends... GUYS IF YOU ARE READING, I MISS YOU ALL!!  So I'm starting fresh
and new here.

-ONLY READ THIS SECTION IF YOU WANT TO READ MY RANT ABOUT ANIME.-
 If you like anime you might know about the phrase/word, 'OTAKU'. It's relatively a word used to describe a fan of anime. But, if you actually research the meaning it means, 'your house'. But well, it's also is kinda an insult in Japan.. So yeah.... I also REALLY dislike weaboos. But I am friends with a couple of weeaboos I face palm at them quite a lot but in all seriousness their not too bad. Just a little too urm.. I can't find the word. Anyway, I've been searching for some 'OTAKU' pals. I'm saying otaku but I really mean anime fans okay??
-OKAY MY RANT IS OVER NOW..-

Okay, I'm back. For your information, I had a 20 minute break from typing this. I was busy playing sim dating games! HEY DON'T JUDGE ME. Alrighty, some other stuff I'm gonna talk about.. well, I'll talk more on friends on my second or third post but for now. I'm just gonna say my interests. Okay, I like watching anime, drawing anime, reading, writing and playing games. I really like reading I'm currently reading the Cirque De Freak Novels by Darren Shan and I gotta say, I LOVE THEM. Also, my dream is to be a famous author one day. So perhaps I might post some of my stories here. If I feel like it that is. Okay, my mom's calling me for dinner. I guess we'll meet again in my next post, bye.

-Mai


P/s: I got SOME of my photos on skydrive. So I can only show recent events type of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment